It’s an excellent day for you! Although no major events occur today, there’s the promise of freedom in the coming months. A fundamental shift is about to occur in your occupation and love life. As the months unfold, you can expect to be more visionary, more creative, and perhaps more rebellious. You’ll be much more effective than in the past two or three years.
Life is turning out to be really amazing fyi
1:11 pm • 5 November 2013 • 3 notes
Capricorn Horoscope for October 6, 2013
"Draw your strength from your sense of self. There isn’t another person like you, so capitalize on this and move forward in the way that only you can. There’s a great deal of bravery in your heart asking you to take risks that you may not have considered before. There are opportunities just waiting for you and no one else."
I know moving forward and on in life can be really difficult at times but when you actually make the effort to do things with your life & actively put yourself out there & work hard at pursuing happiness etc etc things can be really great
I feel really fortunate to be at this amazing point in my life where everything is working out and just feels so right and awesome. It was really difficult moving past all the shit but I did what was best for me and I definitely don’t regret the decisions I’ve made.
I keep surprising myself with how happy I am and it’s just been so funny / great / amazing / etc
10:18 am • 7 October 2013
Today’s run brought to you by (well, the beginning of it anyway):
Art is Hard | Cursive
Oceanographer’s Choice | The Mountain Goats
Kiss | Prince
Doll is Mine | Blonde Redhead
Rhode Island | The Front Bottoms
etcetc. It went really well!
7:25 pm • 1 October 2013 • 2 notes
I’ve been feeling like a big dope recently
- Dropped my bagel on my garage floor this morning
- Accidentally used my sister’s toothbrush, we have the same electronic one UGHHH
- Flooded my bathroom floor
- I was driving to Manhattan from Brooklyn and was in the wrong lane and was accidentally forced to take the Holland tunnel so I just went home instead
- Forgot my binder for the Response Team when I was on call yesterday!
- Sounded like a dummy at a conference because I didn’t know what I was talking about (they called me out to speak! I was really there just to listen gahddd)
- My car battery died - okay, this one wasn’t my fault but it still sucked
But the thing is, things are really great and I’m really happy. So that’s cool.
4:31 pm • 24 September 2013 • 1 note
That time I found a full bag of pizza-flavored Combos on the ground of Kasey’s parking lot but they were open a little and Amanda took them and started eating them so we just ate the whole bag.
That was great.
9:50 pm • 23 September 2013 • 1 note
I spent the last four days with people I love very much. And also someone new and really sweet.
It was a significantly great weekend and today I felt like I was floating on a cloud all day.
Life rules! Happiest sighs. I love everyone
9:14 pm • 18 August 2013 • 2 notes